A frozen treat for later this afternoon… (aka, what to do with browning bananas)
1. Cut off bottom inch of banana
2. Insert popsicle stick (or in our case, spoon handle) (leave peel on, during insertion as it prevents cracking/splitting of the banana
3. Melt approx. 2-3 T. peanut butter (per banana) in microwave in 30 second intervals
4. Peel banana
5. Coat banana by resting into measuring cup and drizzling melted peanut butter over top.
6. Freeze on wax paper until solid (approx 1 hour) or until you want your treat!