Tagged.. again ;-)
Thank you Lesley for tagging me.. I’m at a loss as to what I should write though since I just posted 37 things about me and 146 things I’ve done (or not)…
These are the rules:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
Tag seven people to do the same.
Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it”.
I’ll try to come up with 7 things you don’t already know…
1) I bite the skin around my nails.. but NOT my nails (I Think I’ve blogged that before… but tough.. 7 is going to be difficult to come up with right now 😉
2) I’m a bit OCD about keeping my house clean at times.. its silly, because in a matter of seconds my kids mess it up again…
3) I think there’s nothing better than that nasty sweaty glisten after a good hard run (or spin)..
4) I really really want to start knitting socks.. but have a few other projects in the works right now and will have to wait..
5) I keep my nails short.. can’t stand when they get long… and don’t remember the last time I polished them!
6) I played on the boys soccer team in high school, and peeved more than a few off when I beat them out for a right wing position.
7) I have never worried about any particular ‘age’.. but am starting to think that I won’t like 39… because I’m not really ’30’s’ anymore and I’m not yet 40… but I still have 2 more years before that becomes something I need to face..
Tagging… bleh I hate that.. but ok..
Have fun ladies…