Dishcloth Swap Questionnaire
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you’ve been wanting to try?
Any… I’m not picky…
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
Kitchen… want it to be greens, but it doesn’t officially have a color, the counters are beige granite
Bathroom.. Blue and green (think frog pond… the wallpaper has what looks like lily pads on it.)
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?
I love all colors of yarns, even orange if it’s paired with other fall colors
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?
I love winter, especially now that we’re somewhere where we have snow! Ask me again though in March and I’m sure I’ll have a different answer!
7. What’s your favorite way to brighten your day when you’re down in the dumps?
Knit, sing, dance, RUN, play with my kids…. read… YOGA
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
Werther’s originals, or Cinnamon discs (Brach’s makes them)… I also love Creme Savers, all flavors
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?
All of the above, just not at the same time…
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
Mexico… I’ve never been… I would probably mostly hang out on the beach…
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?
I’m allergic to cats, but we have one.. I just live on Claritin while he’s indoors this winter.