Updates… Etsy, Coffee, Knitting, Weather…
First, I have been working hard on some Christmas and Winter themed markers and today finally updated my store with lots of new markers… shopping for something for your knitting friend…. my holiday markers would make a great gift! 🙂 (ok, no more sales pitches I promise!)
For my coffee swap topic of the week..
What am I thankful for?
– Good health and fitness
– Happy, healthy, well-adjusted children to parent, love, and impress
– A reasonably sane marriage, loving husband and best friend to share my life with
– Good friends far, and hopefully soon, near…
– My blog and the friends I’ve made through my blog. This ‘avenue’ has really gotten me through a rather difficult year
– My treadmill, without which I’d surely be gaining weight faster than I’d like… 😉
– My Murphster, he’s a great dog, though old and arthritic, he’s loving and wonderful, and keeps my spirits high when they are sinking at times 😉
And… finally a brief knitting update. I LOVE how the bag for Leila turned out… I ran it through 3 full cycles to get it to just the right size… and while I’m not really a big ‘ORANGE’ fan… I do like how it mixed with the greys and really hope she’ll like it…
The bag went from 17 1/2″ x 17 1/2″ to 9″ x 12″…
And finally…. a weather update from the Mountain!
we got between 2-3″ of snow today, and as I type this… 10:30 pm EST, it’s still snowing. The snow advisory for our area is calling for the snow to end tomorrow around 10am with total accumulations between 3-6″ which will surely make the Littles super happy. Big Girls concert got canceled due to the weather sadly, so instead we had a quickie family sledding event in the front yard. Most people from the area think we’re nuts probably for being excited about so little snow, but for our Littles… this is a big deal.. it’s more snow than they ever remember in NC!
YAY Snow! 🙂