Summer of Stash (out)
So, I’m joining the ‘Summer of Stash Out 2007’ which is going to be good for me since we’re now moving and I hope to have less stash to move, and more completed projects as a result 😉 here are my goals
1. Finish my UFOs, namely, Abby’s skirt, and my cabled scarf (need to find my pattern)
2. Get significant work done on all three children’s dishcloth afghans
3. Use up my spare ‘leftovers’ skeins on swap goodies
4. Knit up the hats for my nieces and nephews for christmas
5. Knit my mom’s reader’s wrap
6. Knit up some scarves to have on hand for christmas gifts
1. I can buy a skein if needed to finish a project
2. I can buy skeins of brown sheep cotton fleece for the children’s afghan’s once I’ve run out of what I pre-purchased
3. Once I finish my hat designs with what I have in my stash, I can purchase yarn for test knits of the various sizes in the different weight yarns I’ve envisioned
4. I can purchase yarn for my mom’s reader’s wrap, but ONLY after I have finished my UFOs.
5. I can purchase sock yarn for my first pair of socks 🙂
6. Since we’re moving to PA mid-summer, I can check out my new LYS and make at a minimum 2 purchases before Labor day.